Mount Baker Rythum & Blues Festival
17TH annual “MOUNT BAKER R&B FESTIVAL”
August, 3rd, 4th & 5th, 2012
Deming Log Show Fairgrounds
3295 Cedarville Rd.
Bellingham WA 98226
- OLI BROWN BAND… UK’s youngest, brightest star! Amazing!
- RAFAEL TRANQUILINO BAND…Superstar from Mexico City!
- JUMPIN JOSH & FELICIA…South Sound Blues Association candidates for the International Blues Challenge…teenagers no less!
- HOT TUNA (electric)… Jorma Kaukonen & Jack Cassidy (founding members of Jefferson Airplane) front one of the most amazing bands ever!
- DANA FUCHS BAND…”Showstopper” from New York City!
- GUITAR SHORTY… Mind blowing guitar work! One of a kind!
- THE FAT TONES…”House-Band” of the Mount Baker R&B!
- THE CHRIS EGER BAND…NW “prodigy”…Chris has it all!
- Jasmine Greene...”Knockout” young vocalist from Bellingham no less!
- HAMILTON LOOMIS...Young Bluesman from Texas…”Big hit in 2011!”
- HARPER & MIDWEST KIND… Amazing Aussie World-Bluesman!
- THE KIRBY SEWELL BAND…All the way from Calgary Alberta!
- REDHOUSE…Tim Scott’s latest project…Hold on to your seats!
- BOBBY HOLLAND and the BREADLINE…One of the NW’s best!
“As always, the most fantastic lineup of world-class music in the Pacific Northwest! The most amazing venue plus the coolest vibe around…”
Friday, August 3rd:
Saturday, August 4th:
Sunday, August 5th:
Year after year, new and old fans of this event come from all over the Northwest to enjoy great music at Washington State’s “premiere” venue…the Deming Log Show Fairgrounds. It’s 180 acres of “pristine” grass camping, RV hookups, free shower facilities, beer garden, food/crafts vendors and relaxed atmosphere make it a “must do” event each summer. There’s “never” a charge to camp!
Free after-hours jams in our indoor museum building are worth the price of admission themselves. It’s an opportunity for amateur players from around the State to take the stage with the pros. Jams go until 2am each night.
TICKETS ON SALE AT:
Avalon Music, Bellingham, (360)676-9573 Hugo Helmer Music, Burlington, (360)757-0270 tickets/info Online…VISA/CREDIT CARD at www.bakerblues.com or (360)383-0850