16th Annual Mt. Baker R&B Festival
16th Annual Mount Baker R&B Festival
July 29th-July 31st, 2011
Deming Log Show Fairgrounds
3295 Cedarville Rd
Bellingham, WA 98226
WORLD-CLASS lineup for the 2011 Mount Baker R&B Festival!
- Average White Band…Legendary Icons of Soul and R&B
- Matt Schofield…voted “top ten greatest Blues Guitarist” in UK
- Ana Popovic…Serbian born “Guitar Goddess” is back again!
- Shane Dwight…”Astounding!”…back by popular demand!
- Curtis Salgado…Superstar of the Blues…with his “Big Band”
- Hamilton Loomis…Soul, funk, R&B at it’s best! Young & fresh!
- The Twisters…Canada’s #1 Swing Band…as good as it gets!
- The Fat Tones…Superstars of NW R&B…uniquely “original”
- The Fat James Band…NW blues icon and his “original” band
- Mark Whitman & Sweet Talkin’ Jones…”NW “legends” reunite
- Also featuring…The Chris Eger Band, C.D. Woodbury Band, James King & the Southsiders, Jesse James & the M.O.B. featuring “Jumpin” Josh.
An All-Star Jam follows each evening show…’til 2am on Friday & Saturday…12 midnight on Sunday…..
gain, this year, we’ve scheduled a Sunday morning “Gospel” service hosted by Seattle’s Blues Minister, Rev. Deb Engelhardt…music by the John Stephan Band
Quickly becoming a “must attend” event, the Mount Baker R&B Festival has, once again, risen to the occasion. With top shelf talent, second to none, anywhere in the State, the buzz is already on. It’s our sixth year at the Deming Log Show Fairgrounds, a 180 acre “built to order” venue for a gathering of several thousand…”premium” camping RV hookups…flush toilets, H&C running water, “FREE SHOWERS”…lots of great food & crafts vendors…two “signed guitar” raffles (all proceeds to Bikers Fighting Cancer), donated by Hugo Helmer Music. Limited to 2000 advance tickets!
Tickets secure online @ www.bakerblues.com or (360)383-0850
n Bellingham @ Avalon Music, 1330 Railroad Ave-(360)676-9573
In Burlington, Hugo Helmer Music,1025 Goldenrod Rd-(360)757-0270