- This issue of Living Blues covers the Mississippi Blues Trail in some detail.
- All About Blues Music
- is Your Online Blues Loving Community.
- If You Love The Blues, This Is The Place For You.
- Get the latest information on the entertainment scene in the area.
- The Night Owl Column should be the first thing you read when making plans for an outing.
- From top international Blues awards to a prestigious Grammy Award nomination in 2010, Chicago Blues: A Living History is recognized as the greatest tribute to the Chicago Blues of our time. (continued)
- The Hornby Island Blues Society put on a workshop every year in May with many top Canadian Blues Artists giving teaching sessions.
- There are three days of instruction. and four evening of performances.
- The experience of attending will not ever be forgotten.
- Blues Foundation
The Blues Foundation is a nonprofit corporation headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee, the home of the Blues.
- Victoria Blues Society
- David Boxcar Gates Documentary
If you want to discover a bit of what David is like check out the following
mini documentary. This man is sincere, insightful, talented and a joy to
watch perform. We wish him well in Memphis.
- Mount Baker Rhythm & Blues Festival
They've been putting on the festival now for 20 years just thirty minutes south of White Rock. They've won the "best event" in WA State three years in a row and nominated every year. They have the best venue imaginable at the Deming Log Show Grounds (180 acres of pristine, clean camping, RV hookups and a World-Class stage and sound production).
- Blues Tips
- We here at Blues Tips.com have created a free blues music video channel with the best blues music videos available on the web. We have concert performance videos, interviews with greats, instructional
videos, lesson with the greats etc. It's all free and available to everyone 24 hours a day. Just click this link and it all yours Click Here. If you are a part of a Blues Society this is a must for your members.
- Canadian Blues.ca is a site which promotes Blues in Canada. You will find listings of musicians and bands, venues, societies and associations, blues festivals and events, radio programs, clubs with live blues, and blues-related industry resources. We have feature stories on musicians and bands, festival and event reviews, CD reviews, press releases, news bits and bytes, classified ads, an online CD store, a streaming jukebox, videos and pictures. It's an online blues magazine and directory. Updated regularly with information from coast to coast. our visit. Because we all need to feel the blues. Andie Maranda - Site Administrator
- Smithsonian Folkways Recordings
- Visit the Smithsonian Folkways Recordings website.
- Live Blues World
- This is a network dedicated to the blues and the White Rock Blues Society has a profile that includes videos, music and much more.
- Toronto Blues Society
- The Toronto Blues Society (TBS) was formed in 1985, by Derek Andrews, David Barnard and John Valenteyn. They wanted to ensure that blues music, an indigenous North American art form, was guaranteed a continued presence in Toronto.
- The Big Groove Radio Stastion
Each week Brad Mennie brings you an All-Canadian mix of blues, roots and acoustic grooves from his studio (re: shack) in Roberts Creek on the beautiful Sunshine Coast of British Columbia.
Brad is always looking for local and regional sounds to promote and mix in with some of the finest independent labels around. Contact The Big Groove Guy at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your sounds into the mix. Or you can just nominate any grooves that you think would fit in.
- Edmonton Blues Society
Our mission is to promote and facilitate local blues musicians and fans coming together to enjoy the music they love, by:
The Blues Tribe profiles a new Canadian Blues artist each month. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel so you will be alerted when the next monthly show is available for viewing.
- 12 Part Lecture Series from 2004, uploaded 2011
- Welcome to Blues Radio Canada a brand new Blues & Roots Music portal, where you can find a lot of different Blues & Roots radio programs from across the country.